Audio Phase tester / Speaker / amplifier Frequency Tester
MBQ PT-9A+ Professional Audio Phase Tester High Degree of Accuracy & Quick Response
1. Features on the panel
- Green, red indicates positive and negative polarity.
- Yellow light on indicates that the battery power is low. (need to replace battery.)
- "POWER" is the power on/off switch.
- "SIGNAL" enables to select the test signal. "CD" enables you to verify your speaker polarity by the test tone CD. "LINE" is for testing the output signal from "LINE OUT".
- "LINE OUT" RCA connector allowed to test the phase output signal.
- "SPEAKER /HIGH LEVEL INPUT" enable to test with the probes.
- "OUT" Generates pulse signal for testing speaker polarity.
- "IN" will generate high level signal for testing.
2. Track List on CD
- Track 1: Left channel noise signal
- Track 2: Right channel noise signal
- Track 3: Phase test signal
(You can analyses if your left and right channels are properly wired by track 1 and track 2.
PT-9A + Phase Tester Instruction
PT-9A+ Phase Tester ideal for testing speaker polarity and amplifier output phase. It is especially well suited for easy and fast troubleshooting for speaker developers, manufactures and DIY enthusiasts. It's important that your speakers are wired to the right polarity to achieve the best sound quality possible. Out-of-phase speakers have a tendency to distort, and they aren't nearly as reliable as speakers that are properly phased.
- 1 x Tester
- 1 x Test Tone CD
- 2 x Probes
- 1 x 9V Battery
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case